Lake Technical College recently announced its November students of the month:
- Tina Sellers – Accounting Operations
- Gregory Goshern – Automotive Collision Technology
- Julia Youngs – Baking & Pastry Arts
- Donovan Landin – Professional Culinary Arts & Hospitality
- Robert Wilkins – Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- Holly Wales – CNC Machining Specialist
- James Noak –Enterprise Desktop & Mobile Support
- Michael Brizan – Heating, Ventilation, Air- Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Maree Lennox – Medical Assisting
- Genise Acosta – Pharmacy Technician
- Amber Archer – Veterinary Assisting
The students were nominated by their instructors because of their outstanding academic achievement, honorable work ethic, great attitude, and school and community involvement. The students of the month will receive a certificate of achievement, a balloon arrangement, and a delicious lunch served by Lake Tech’s amazing culinary team.
Lake Technical College is a public, post-secondary institution that offers high-quality training for over 30 career and technical programs, as well as adult education classes for GED and ESOL. The main campus is located at 2001 Kurt St., Eustis. The Institute of Public Safety is located at 1565 Lane Park Cutoff, Tavares. For more information, visit the school’s website.